How to Convert and Burn MKV to Blu-ray with Subtitle
[url=http://www.leawo.org/promotion/special-offer/]Happy Halloween - 100% Free to Get Leawo Blu-ray/DVD Creator![/url]
[i:d9717a71d8]"I have an LG Blu Ray burner model WH14NS40. I knew ahead of time it comes without software. I have tried getting several different programs to burn these files to a Blu Ray disc, but either they fail or the trials are junk. Can you recommend a good (free or paid) program to create blu ray discs?" – from Jerry Wilson on tomshardware.com.[/i:d9717a71d8]
Such questions are quite common to come across online. Many people would even try to convert and [url=http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/how-to-burn-mkv-videos-to-blu-ray-with-multiple-subtitles.html]burn MKV to Blu-ray discs with multiple subtitles[/url]. If you are searching for an MKV to Blu-ray burner to burn MKV to Blu-ray disc or MKV to Blu-ray converter to convert MKV to Blu-ray disc, this is exactly what you are looking for. This guide shows you how to burn MKV to Blu-ray disc with the best MKV to Blu-ray burning software.
[b:d9717a71d8]How to Burn MKV to Blu-ray with Subtitle[/b:d9717a71d8]
By using [url=http://www.leawo.org/blu-ray-creator/]Leawo MKV to Blu-ray Converter[/url], it’s easy to burn MKV to Blu-ray disc. Leawo MKV to Blu-ray Creator is a professional Blu-ray burning software that could help you easily convert and burn MKV to Blu-ray disc, folder or ISO image files with multiple subtitles retained. It could even allow you to load external subttiles for burning to Blu-ray movies. Not only act as a MKV to Blu-ray burner, this Blu-ray creator could also create Blu-ray movies out of videos in various popular formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, 3GP, MOV, etc. It allows people to select disc menu and templates from 40+ preset models, design disc menu and template, edit source MKV files, set TV standard for output Blu-ray movies, adjust the output quality, etc. For Mac users, Leawo’s [url=http://www.leawo.org/blu-ray-creator-mac/]Mac MKV to Blu-ray Converter[/url] offers quite effective solution for people to convert and burn MKV videos to Blu-ray on Mac with preferred subtitles retained in output Blu-ray movies.
[b:d9717a71d8]Leawo Blu-ray Creator[/b:d9717a71d8]
– Burn videos to Blu-ray/DVD disc, folder and/or ISO image file simultaneously.
– Create photo slideshows from various photos and burn to DVD/Blu-ray disc easily.
– One click operation to burn ISO image file to Blu-ray/DVD disc.
– Edit output videos to add image or text watermark, trim video size, adjust effect, etc.
– Create 3D Blu-ray/DVD movies with 6 different 3D effects.
[b:d9717a71d8]Preparation for burning MKV to Blu-ray:[/b:d9717a71d8]
1. Download, install and Leawo Prof. Media on your computer, and then launch Blu-ray Creator Module.
2. Prepare source MKV video files.
3. Insert a blank writable Blu-ray disc into Blu-ray recorder drive of your computer if you want to burn MKV to Blu-ray disc.
[b:d9717a71d8]How to Burn a MKV File to Blu-ray:[/b:d9717a71d8]
Step 1: Add MKV videos
Directly drag and drop source MKV files, or click "Add Video" button to browse and add MKV videos into this MKV to Blu-ray converter. After loading, you could play back loaded MKV files, select desired subtitles and audio tracks from source MKV files, set output disc type (between BD25 and BD50), and bit rate at the bottom.
1. Set output disc type (BD-25 1280×720, BD-25 1920×1080, BD-50 1280×720, and BD-50 1920×1080, according to the Blu-ray disc you’ve inserted into the drive), and bit rate (fit to disc).
2. If you want to choose the subtitle inside the MKV file, click the first box on the MKV file on the list and all the subtitles would be on the pop-up menu, just click the one you need. and to add a new subtitle to the file, click the box again and click “Add subtitles” on the pop-up menu and choose other subtitles from your computer.
Step 2: Edit MKV Videos (Optional)
This MKV to Blu-ray converter allows you to edit MKV videos to get customized Blu-ray content. Right click the loaded MKV video and select “Media Edit” icon to enter the video editing panel, where you could “Trim” video for exact length, “Crop” video for proper size, “Effect” video for the best display, “Watermark” video with image or text and add 3D effect.
Step 3: Set disc menu
Select a disc menu from the preset disc menu templates from the right sidebar of this MKV to Blu-ray burner’s main interface. Click the eye icon in the middle of the menu template to get a preview and edit selected menu. If you don’t need to add disc menu, click “No Menu” template.
Step 4: More Burning settings
Click the big green “Burn” button to enter the “Burning Setting” panel, where you can choose to burn MKV to Blu-ray disc, ISO File, or/and Blu-ray folder, input “Volume Label“, choose saving destination in “Save to“. You could choose multiple targets under the “Burn to” option.
1. To burn MKV to Blu-ray disc, insert a blank writable Blu-ray disc into Blu-ray recorder drive, select BD25 or BD50 as output disc type at the bottom of the main interface (mentioned in Step 1, according to the disc you’ve inserted), and then choose Blu-ray recorder drive as target under "Burn to" option.
2. You could choose to create an ISO image file while burning MKV to Blu-ray disc.
Step 5: Burn MKV to Blu-ray
Finally, after all settings, simply click "Burn" button on the setting sidebar to start burning MKV to Blu-ray. On the burning interface, you could see all burning progresses and set after-burning operations.